The devil, my favorite topics, as mentioned in a previous post hell and devils don’t exist, but I love to see what people make of it. I love good devil stories, not so much with pictures because authors exaggerate and it finish to be more ugly than anything else and they are not even scary but more yucky.
In the stories part, books and movies here a list of my favorites that we have in our collection:
In devils I include witches because they are possessed by the devil
(Do not include today pagan faith witch who have nothing to do with evil).
The highest number is my most favorite
- Revelation …the Book has been opened
- Revelations (Omnium Finis Imminet
- The Blair Witch Project
- Amityville III: The Demon
- Amityville II: The Possession
- Lost Soul
- The Haunted Airman (The Haunting of Toby Jugg)
- The Blessed Child
- Rosemary’s Baby
- Revelation tells the story of the final search for an ancient relic known as the Loculus, dating back to 50 AD, and the effect of this relic on the Martel family and the whole world.
- End of Days
- Amityville Horror
- Conjuring I
- Conjuring II: The Enfield Poltergeist
- Seven Signs
- The Order
- The Omen I
- The Omen (Remake)
- The Omen II
- The Omen III
- The Omen IV (A girl)
- Faust / Beauty and the Devil in French original title: La Beauté du diable (literally “the beauty of the devil”; lost from my collection due to the end of VHS.
- Season of the Witch
- The Exorcist
- The Exorcist of Emily Rose
- Exorcist: the Beginning
- The Rite
- Ninth Gate
My movie list is not complete, I have issue with my software app “My Movies” running it for many years, it let me down recently and many of my movies cannot be found, and when you have a lots of movies, well you don’t feel to rescan them…
…Anyway when I’ll do it I will update this page.
My criteria are base on the qualities of the movies, and I don’t consider them as horror, even “The exorcist”, looking that it feel good watching them according to manly the actors play, how good they are directed, the colour of the film, I like to feel at the end that you want to look at it again.
History of the devil
Abp. Eric Michel