These are my comments on my post of earlier this morning
Well, is that something an ex-Jewish photographer who is on the side of the Catholic Church and at the same time to all the shroud believers.
After seeing the video, I’m wondering if he didn’t turn Catholic???
- Barrie Schwortz never mentions anything about carbon dating. The Shroud of Turin, a linen cloth that tradition associates with the crucifixion and burial of Jesus, has undergone numerous scientific tests, the most notable of which is radiocarbon dating, to determine the relic’s authenticity. In 1988, scientists at three separate laboratories dated samples from the Shroud to a range of 1260–1390 AD, which coincides with the first certain appearance of the Shroud in the 1350s and is much later than the burial of Jesus in 30 or 33 AD. Aspects of the 1988 test continue to be debated. Despite some technical concerns raised about the Shroud’s radiocarbon dating, no radiocarbon-dating expert has asserted that the dating is unreliable.
- Barrie Schwortz did mention Da Vinci, from a friend read in a magazine; see YouTube video on the topic.
- FIRST: I’LL DISMISS EVERYTHING COMING FROM THE GOSPEL OF JOHN BECAUSE NO ONE IS INVITED TO ASSIST TO THE HEARING. ALL JOHN’S GOSPEL OF THE TRIAL OF JESUS IS FABULATION. TWO: IT HAS NO WRITTEN TEXT, NO DOCUMENT OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE HEARING
- ALL THE QUESTIONING FROM PILATE AND JESUS ANSWERS IS INVENTED.
- Jewish DO NOT CRUCIFY ON RELIGIOUS GROUND OF ANY KIND
- ROMAN CRUCIFY FOR ONLY ONE REASON, agitation against the authority of a state, Jesus’ crime was sedition and not blasphemy.
- According to John Dominic, he stays on the cross until the scavengers chew all of him. No tomb, no shroud. (Roman Way of Crucifixion)
- According to Saul-Paul, Jesus’ trial cannot be because only a Roman Citizen benefit of a trial; a jew he is killed on the spot, no question asked.
The Muslim belief on Jesus’ CRUXIFIXTION is supported by those gospels which were kept safe from distortion, like the Gospel of Judas, which states that Jesus told Judas: “You will exceed all of them, for you will sacrifice the man that clothes me.” This gospel confirms the Muslim belief that Jesus was not crucified and it is Judas, who might have been the one who did not betrayed him, and who was crucified instead. According to Muslims, “clothes me” means “bears my resemblance”
- Why Judas was crucifier in place of Jesus, we have Jesus’Tomb
See other posts:
- I believe this at 150% “The Da Vinci Shroud – Sindonology” on YouTube – Promoting Christogenesis (thomasjudas.ca)
- Hoax, the image of the invisible God The Shroud of Turin on YouTube – Promoting Christogenesis (thomasjudas.ca)
- Trial of Jesus – Promoting Christogenesis (thomasjudas.ca)
- Thomas of Nazareth, the Apostle – Promoting Christogenesis (thomasjudas.ca)
- Monotheism Catholic Teaching – Promoting Christogenesis (thomasjudas.ca)
- Jesus Dynasty – Promoting Christogenesis (thomasjudas.ca)
Long Version of the Tomb:
Archb. Eric Michel