Welcome to the virtual Archdiocese of St Thomas.
We do NOT use any esoteric or occulted sciences; God’s intelligent design creates the universe. We are uniting the “creation spirituality” base on the 1960s Roman Catholic Catechism and the Noosphere of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin and modern science to create a new vision of Christianity.
The Cosmic Christ is that incarnation of the Metaphysical Christ in the universe and especially in Mother Nature. We will discus about Christianity, the historical Jesus, science and of course the paranormal.
We are Liberal Christianity, Progressive Christianity or Liberalism is movement of Christianity that is characterized by these points:
- Diversity of opinion
- Less emphasis on the literal interpretation of Scripture
- A different view of God
- Non-traditional views on heaven
- An emphasis on inclusive fellowship and community
- An embracing of higher criticism of the Bible.
- Liberal theology is individualistic, and as such values personal and subjective religious experience above doctrines, Church authority or the literal word of scripture.
- We are a community of individuals united by common intuitions and experiences, and therefore the value of the Church is in providing a supportive framework in which new conceptions of God can be explored, not in issuing decrees, upholding rigid dogmas or in exercising power over the religious community.
- We maintains that, while God remains immutable, theists relationship with, and understanding of God change through history, and therefore that no religious truths are necessarily fixed, as each person’s experience can reveal a novel aspect of God (Modified Source from Wikipedia.org)
Our EM theology is base from different Scholars and Authors listed here:
- Sister Ilia Delio
- Fr. Richard Rohr
- Fr. Robert Spitzer
- John Shelby Spong, heterodox Episcopalian bishop
- Fr. Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître
- John Dominic Crossan
- Fr. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Bart D. Ehrman
- Dr. Robert Eisenman
- Henry Abramson
- YouTube Jews for Judaism
- Michael Langlois
- Rabbi Manis Friedman
- Simcha Jacobovici
- The Bible As A Historical Text with Dale Martin at Yale University
- James D. Tabor
- Israel Finkelstien
- Reza Aslan
Authors that target the Awakening or created doughs to EM
- Henri Lemelin
- Henri Bordeleau
- Erich von Däniken
- Robert Charroux
- Gérard de Sède
- Gerald Messadié
- Henri Lincoln
- Michael Baigent
- Richard Leigh
- Dan Brown
Eric Michel as a religious corporation
Everybody knows after 10 years of posting on the web that EMMI is a liberal Christian religious organization and we tasted all the sauces of liberal and progressive Christianity.
What they say about been a EM Liberal Christian:
As a liberal Christian, we deny the blood sacrifice of Christ for the atonement of our sins.
A liberal Christian, we do not recognize salvation as taught in the Bible.
EM covers diverse philosophically, biblically, and religious thought developed over the years due to the awakening from reading different authors on the topic and long reflection about God and Christianity.
The persons that EM follow in the path of Cosmic Christ are two Catholic Priests and a Nun.
The first one Fr. Richard Rohr is a globally recognized ecumenical teacher bearing witness to the universal awakening within Christian mysticism and the Perennial Tradition. Franciscan priest of the New Mexico Province and founder of the Center for Action and Contemplation in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Fr. Richard’s teaching is grounded in the Franciscan alternative orthodoxy.
The second is Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J., Ph.D., the President and co-founder of Magis, Catholic Priest in the Society of Jesus and former President of Gonzaga University.
And the last one is Sister Ilia Delio, OSF a Franciscan Sister of Washington, DC and American theologian specializing in the area of science and religion, with interests in evolution, physics and neuroscience and the import of these for theology.
You can think what ever you like about the Catholics, but when you cross the path of these three minds you cannot do other thinking about the Christianity before the 60’s in which it is still alive in fundamentalists.
According to Spitzer, it will take 2000 years before the real Christianity will be in place.
THE NEW THOUGHT MINISTRY
The accusation of being a new age organization is very far from EM, that movement in which we explored and drop completely with the book and movie of Shirley McLean “Out on a Limb” who turn EM off as well as the ones who see Jesus in theirs’s NDE.
To follow our teaching click on RTTM – SUNS