THE COSMIC CHRIST Is The Theistic Evolution
Theistic evolution, theistic evolutionism, or evolutionary creationism are views that regard religious teachings about god as compatible with modern scientific understanding about biological evolution. Theistic evolution is not a scientific theory, but a range of views about how the science of general evolution relates to religious beliefs in contrast to special creation views. Supporters of theistic evolution generally harmonize evolutionary thought with belief in God, rejecting the conflict thesis regarding the relationship between religion and science, they hold that religious teachings about creation and scientific theories of evolution need not contradict each other.
The Omega Point
The Omega Point cannot be the result of the universe’s final complex stage of its own consciousness. Instead, the Omega Point must exist even before the universe’s evolution, because the Omega Point is responsible for the rise of the universe towards more complexity, consciousness and personality. This essentially means that the Omega Point is outside the framework in which the universe rises because it is by the attraction of the Omega Point that the universe evolves towards Him.
- Genesis 1:1 Univers, Matter Space/Time, Gravity
- G 1:2 Darkness on earth Atmosphere Deep and Tick, Water in ocean and Clouds
- G 1:3 Light and photosynthesis, 4 Billions Years formation of land
- G 1:5 Cambrian Oxygen goes from 1% to 8% than 10% Plants, Animals with organs, Birds, Sea Mammals, Rodents.
- G 1:6 Man & Woman
Both the natural and the spiritual, it should base on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, considered as a meaningful unity. ~ Albert Einstein
Credo, adapted by Eric Michel “What I Believe”
- I believe in God, the living Spirit Almighty; one, indestructible, absolute, and self-existent. The universe is the body of God named Christ.
- I believe in the Spirit in us, it is our mind and soul
- I believe in eternity, immortality, and the continuity of the mind-soul forever.
- I believe that God the Cosmic Christ is within us.
- I believe the goal of life is LOVE.
- I believe in the unity of all life and non-life are inter-connected who is energy.
- I believe in the revelation of truth through scientific research
- I believe that the Laws of Nature is the Law of God.
- I believe in the healing of the sick through the power of mind connected to the Noosphere via the Noetic Application of positive thoughts and/or prayers and the control of conditions through the power of this mind.
- I believe in the Goodness, the eternal Loving to all.
- In the beginning, Christ was the Light and Vibration of strings, and the Light and Vibration of string was with God, and Christ emerges from a Quark.
- Quark was with God in the beginning and the Quark was Christ.
- Through Christ all things were made; without Christ, nothing was made that has been made.
- Christ was a singularity, and that singularity was the creation of all mankind in the Big Bang.
- From the Big Bang was Chaos and then Order.
In beginning was Word and Word was God and God was Word.”
In the beginning the gospel was preached through Jesus The Teacher of Nazareth.
The Good News was the word, and the word was Christ the emanation from God”
Through Christ all things were made; without Christ, nothing was made that has been made.
In Christ was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
At first, the news was spreading and the news was about God being close at hand and God was involved in what was being said.
Everyone was being drawn through this message; however, none of those being drawn could come apart from God.
In the message was a genuine spiritual life and this spiritual life came to men by the revelation of the truth.
And the revelation of the truth was appearing amid the obscurity and dimness, and the obscurity and dimness could not grasp what it meant.
- In the beginning, God via Christ spark the universe (Bing bang) 13.7 billion years ago, Christ created the universe, the universe became the Body of Christ.
- And Christ said, let there be light: and there was light 4.46 billion years of the creation of our solar system
- And Christ saw the light, that it was good: and Christ divided the light from the darkness
- And Christ called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
- And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Christ our Christ moved upon the face of the waters.
- And Christ made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
- And Christ called the firmament Heaven. And Christ said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
- And Christ said, let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years
- And Christ said, let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters, now 4.55 billion years, Christ created the EARTH
- And Christ called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and Christ saw that it was good.
- And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and Christ saw that it was good. 3500 million years first life terrestrial bacteria day 1.
- 600 million years’ creation of ozone which allowed the development of creature has multiple cells day 2. And Christ said: Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And Christ said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is upon the earth: and it was so.
- And the evening and the morning 500 million years’ creation of the marine world day 3. And Christ created great whales, and every living creature that moved, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and Christ saw that it was good. And Christ blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
- 400 million years’ creation of the animal and vegetable world day 4. And Christ said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
- 159 million years’ creation of dinosaur’s day 5.
- And Christ said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that crept upon the earth. 2 million years ago, homo habilis.
- 200,000 years the homo sapiens.
- 90 000 Adam is born in Africa day 6, So Christ created man in his own image, in the image of Christ, created he him; male and female created. And the Lord Christ said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him”. So, the Lord Christ caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, He took one of the man’s ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord Christ made a woman from the rib (side) he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
- And Christ blessed them, and Christ said unto them: Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moved upon the earth. And Christ said: Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed, to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that crept upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And Christ saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Gen 2:18, 21 22)
- And on day 7, 9,000 years ago, appear the caveman in India.
Source: Credit for the text:”In the beginning, God via Christ spark the universe” was modified for our religious teaching purpose, The original text can be found at: http://www.bloger.com/ coming soon