The Archbishop is our Presiding Bishop
The Most Reverend Eric Gagnon
Chaplain and founder of the Franciscan Chaplaincy the EMMI Third Order of Saint Francis (TOSF) in 2020
He was born and raised in a Roman Catholic Family. The Archbishop who pretested vigorously against the church Bible teaching, dogmas, the mysteries and miracles but kept a link to the Roman Catholic Church through his parents.
The implantation of the Methodist Episcopal Nonconforming Conference in 2017, was inspired by the liturgy of the Roman Catholic but he changed the dogma of the Eucharist by inserting the open communion.
The Archbishop Eric came from the Christian Unitarian denomination believing as a Bible Unitarians who are dedicated to the One True God of Scripture. Today Incorporating to his faith the notion of the Cosmic Christ from the Rev. Fr. Robert Spitzer (SJ) and the Franciscan Fr. Richard Rohr (OFM) and emphasizing on the teaching of the Franciscan Nun Ilia Delio’s (OSF) Cosmos and Catholicity and base on the viewpoint through Magis Center for Reason and Faith, is using five methods to leverage media to publicize their view of the compatibility of faith and reason and the evidence of a Transcendent Soul, the “Cosmic Origin” and the Big Bang of Fr. George Lemaitre (SJ) and the Prologue of John.
In conclusion the Eric Michel Ministries International theology is base on the verse in Ephesians 4: 1 – 6
As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you
were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. (New International Version from Bible Gateway)
Please Note: That all clergy members named above are Roman Catholic with all the RC Church believes, dogmas and traditions. In which we do not adhere.
To this recipe add the sauce on Christianity of the Episcopal Bishop John Shelby Spong and the Spices of the Bart Ehrman, a New Testament scholar and distinguished professor of Religious Studies, an agnostic with atheist leanings. The revelation of James D. Tabor & Simcha Jacobovici. Now we need to concord with Genesis so add Dr. Hugh Ross creation to it. Don’t forget to wrap it all in the Fr. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (SJ) theology.
We are Independent Progressive Baptist, Independent Catholic, Christian Unitarian, Biblical Evangelic, Methodist Episcopal Nonconforming, Oneness Pentecostal and Secular Buddhist from the evolution of the 1978 Universal Society of New Syncretism where he was ordained gnostic Priest in 1988 from which stems the foundation of the Academic Research in Christian Theology and Apologetics Teaching Methods (ARCTATM).
Our members are all Christians from the far left to the far right.
Eric Michel Ministries International is in red.
The Interdenominational Assembly of Churches is in orange.
Visit our Association at http://iaoc.church
Rev. Eric Michel Studies & Certificates:
- Etude biblique UQAS
- Animation de petits groupes UQAH
- Certificat: participation formation de base pour bénévoles
- Bureau Régional Action Sida
- Attestation Collège Maisonneuve: Toxicomanie et Sida
- Dépendance et style de vie vécu sexuel et comportements a risque Intervenir auprès des utilisateurs de drogues injectables
- Attestation EduCom service de formation: Gestion de conflits et médiation
- Certificat Bureau Régional Action Sida: un visage humain sur la toxicomanie
- Attestation Drogue et Alcool: mythes et réalités
- Certificat intervenant auprès des adolescent: mythes et réalités
- Attestation Gestion de conflit et médiation
- Attestation formation en sante mentale: modalités d’intervention dans le cadre de la loi sur la protection des personnes dont l’état mental présente un danger pour elles-mêmes ou pour autrui.
- Attestation: Formation en Travail de rue I & II
- Certificat: Le sida, la loi et moi
- Attestation: formation en soins palliatifs Préposé aux malades sidéens
- Certificat: Intervention en situation de crise (sur le terrain)
- La Bible College Dominicain
- Bachelor Degree
- Master Degree
- Doctor of Philosophy (Phil. D.)
- Doctor In Theology (Th. D.)
- Doctor in Divinity (D. Div.)
- Bachelor Thesis Christian Ministry (Gnosticism)
- Master Thesis “The Trinity vs Jesus of Nazareth)
- Doctoral Thesis Theology “The Historical Jesus”
- Doctoral Thesis Divinity “Buddhism and Islam a look from a Christian”
- Doctoral Thesis Philosophy in Religion or Metaphysics “And God created the Big Bang”
- Present work “The Soul and the Noosphere“
- Rev. Eric Quest started in 1966 in grade 8 (First year in High School) Work on UFO
- Studying at SUNS-UCGC 1978 – 1993 (Who became Research, Theology and
Teaching Ministry short for the ARCTATM)
- Minister Ordination, December 7, 1988 Bi-vocational Minister
- Bishop Ordination, November 30, 2010
- Archbishop Elected, May 6, 2011 (Full Time Minister by retiring from lay work
as a Computer Technician Specialist)
- Ordained Chaplain July 30, 2011
- Unitarian Co-Ordination, August 1, 2012
- 2012 the Union with the Rev. Marie Arnold (Baptist) who wrote a thesis and submitted
in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree of Master of Metaphysical Science in the Department of Graduate Studies of the University of Metaphysics (Sedona).
- 2013 Rev. Marie ordained Baptist Bishop in EMMI fonder of New Hope Ministry and Missions (Independent Baptist)
- Founder of Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry (S.U.N.S. 1978)
- Co-Founder of EMMI Chaplaincy (2010)
- Co-Founder of New Hope Ministry & Missions (Baptist) 2012
- Founder of Eric Michel Ministries International (2014)
- Founder of Footsteps of Jesus Seminary and Bible Academy (RTTM) 2015
- Founder of Canadian Harvestime Bible Academy 2017
- Founder of the Interdenominational Assembly of Churches Ministry 2017
- Founder of the Methodist Episcopal Nonconforming Conference 2017
- Founder of the Eric Michel Pentecostal Ministry 2018
- Member of the International Federation of Christian Chaplain (2011)
- Member of the United Religions Initiative Interfaith Cooperation Circles. Founder of
EMMI Harmony Circle Chaplaincy 2011
- Member of American Association Of Wedding Officiant 2012
- Opening of the EMMI IAoC on Faithlife 2020 (Virtual Church)
- EMMI-PEDIA 2019
- EMMI African Churches Association 2020
- Founder of the EMMI Third Order of Saint Francis 2020
- Founder of the EMMI Progressive Catholic Ministry of Franciscan Chaplain Parish of
Saint Antony of Padua 2020.
- Founder of EMMI Secular Buddhist 2020.
The Cosmic Christ can be defined as that aspect of God which pervades all of creation, the Christ who “fills the universe in all its parts” (Ephesians 1:23). The Franciscan teaching of this is based firmly in the theology of Bonaventure and Scotus that flows from the spirituality of Francis and Clare and their early followers. It is basically Trinity-centered and Christ-centered.
The Genesis Teaching by the Most Rev. Eric Gagnon
The exposé of Rev. Eric Gagnon on creation, document which was in part submitted as a thesis for his Phil. D. and of the formation of EMM Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry, built with information found on Wikipedia.org, this document presents his thoughts on the new comer in debate today “The Intelligent Design” part of Creationist Vs Evolutionist. The document is presented to the newbie in God Design of the creation, merging both science and theology to reach maybe an answer to the question “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” from Genesis. It’s view on the subject is to lead you into reflection not to change your belief but to take conscience in a fact that could be The Answer.
Not to long ago, Rev. Marie and I was dinning at the Dalesville Baptist Church , at the table the Pastor Eddie Buchanan after my statement that I’m a Black Sheep, having in mind the movie “The Shoes of the Fisherman” with Anthony Quinn, the film is a 1968 American drama film based on the 1963 novel of the same name by the Australian novelist Morris West, referring to the Catholic priest Father Telemond, in the film is the Pope’s relationship with a controversial theologian and scientist, Father Telemond (Oskar Werner). The Pope becomes Telemond’s close friend, but to his deep regret, in his official capacity, he must allow the Holy Office to censure Telemond for his heterodox views. To the Pope’s deep grief, Father Telemond dies. I’m in some sort of unqualified scientist having heterodox views and a good teacher. Pastor Buchanan asked me the question:” Do you believe that Jesus die on the cross?” Didn’t have time to say yes or no, because my mind started spinning in all kind of argumentation on the topic, he adds up: ”You do not qualify to be part of a Baptist Church”.
In this presentation, I use for a good part text from other sources but mainly Wikipedia.org. I am not a writer or composer, I am a “TEACHER”. I studies writers and other Theo-philosophic arguments and present it, I can debate on it, but the final goal is the student can make an enlightened choice. Quote:”In a good way or not, that is between him (Telemond) and God”. by Abp. Eric Gagnon 2018/11/27