Tool Number 01: Words
- Words have real power.
- Words do more than convey information.
- The power of our words can actually destroy one’s spirit, even stir up hatred and violence.
- The power to use words is a unique and powerful gift from God.
- Christ can transform our hearts so that our words can truly be their best: honest, calm, appropriate, and suitable for the situation.
Paul wrote: “Do not let any fool talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen” ~(Ephesians 4:29).
King Solomon wrote often about the power of words. He said, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue” (Prov. 18:21). Words have the potential to produce positive or negative consequences (v. 20). They have the power to give life through encouragement and honesty or to crush and kill through lies and gossip.
Tool Number 02: So it has been written so it shall be done
Historical figures to assists us in our Spiritual Evolution.
- The journal is a very powerful tool which assists us in recording our perceptions.
- The Journal leads us on journey which helps us to reveal our true selves.
- The journal helps you to discover your higher purpose and from the raw stuff of being to create the person you truly wish to be.
- Written communications are important because it helps keep messages straightforward and thus avoid misunderstandings. It is also important for record keeping and future reference
Combining the tool of journaling with the other tools, it will reveal the essence of our being is love, life and laughter.