Clergy Member 1978 to 2021, Ordained Gnostic Priest on December 7th, 1988
By Bishop T.T. Wally of Johannite Gnostic Ministry of Albany N.Y.
Someone called me “Anti-Christ“
It all started when my 8th-grade teacher asked us to do research work, the subject of our choice. I had no idea what theme to choose, by chance; my father left on the buffet a document of the Ottawa UFOs Club, then I was 15 years old.
By my nature, I always like the mystic, the esoteric and the paranormal, and an opportunity arises. I read many books started in 1966 on religions, sects, history, biographies, and mysteries that make me questioning my faith and how much truth are the catechism and Catholic Holy Story (no Bible then)?
I started investigating looking for the truth. In the 80’s, after an extensive search, I found the (some) truth, and I created a group based on the syncretic spiritual master’s Mani witch he was a Gnostic Christians belonging to the current of the Prophet Alkhasaï. Mani said that he was in touch with an angel and be a follower of Jesus’ life.
Mani began to preach around the year 240; it’s his meeting with the Sassanid king Shapur I in the year 250 who will decide his doctrine’s success: the monarch all designs a nation’s interest religion to unify his empire. The king gives him the right to spread his faith freely throughout the Persian Empire. The new theology is proliferating, and communities are increasing under his watchful eye. Mani preached in Aramaic, as did Jesus.
With these spiritual discoveries from Mani and Buddha, I founded with eleven monks who have invested body and soul to set up the first congregation on a Monday of September 7, 1987. Then was born the Universal Society of New Syncretism (Société Universelle du Nouveau Sychrétisme (SUNS). Like I said, the early church had 12 members who lived in a half-commune in Hull’s city on Benedict Street.
At the Dominicans College (1985/86), I took a biblical course. During that period, I subscribe to another one in biblical history at University du Quebec in Sherbrooke
The book L’evangile ésotérique de Saint Jean (The esoteric gospel of Saint John) by Paul LeCour, will lead me to meet Bishop T.T. Wally and his Johannite Gnostic Ministry and after a year of studying he ordained me and our fellow Gnostic Monks on a Wednesday Morning of December 7 of the year 1988.
L’Évangile ésotérique de Saint Jean, Dervy 1950, still available today at Amazon in his 7th edition.
1993 to Present
In 1993, we (the SUNS members) separated for diverse reasons. I started to work in an organization to help drug-addicted as street outreach workers at Centre d’Intervention et de Prevention en Toxicomanie de l’Outaouais (CIPTO) Outaouais Drug Addiction Intervention and Prevention Center (1993 to 2000)
1993 to 2012 Bishop of the Universal Christian Gnostic Church, that we changed the name in 2010 for Eric Michel Ministry and Chaplaincy until 2012.
Most of the time between 1993 and 2010 I study, and with the retirement of the civilian work in 2011, I became fulltime minister from to Bi-vocational Minister.
I got married in 1997 at Ottawa United Church to a Sunday School Teacher. Simultaneously I discover the internet where it has information on any topic you are searching about and also I admit disinformation.
2006 separation with spouse.
From an unaccredited seminary, Metropolitan Divinity, an institutions of higher education, I received a Doctorat in Theology, a Doctorat in Philosophy, from my pairs a Doctorat in Divinity Honoris Causa for 45 years devoted in helping people of all faiths and a quest for the truth. I had a Master in Divinity since 2010 from ULC.
I was ordained Bishop on November the 30th 2010 and appointed Archbishop on May 6, 2011.
The election at the Symposium of January 2011 and the installation on May 6. The Archbishop duty description include Commander of the Chaplaincy and Director of the Footsteps of Jesus Seminary and Bible Academy.
August 1st, 2012 Co-Ordain Unitarian Minister at the Open Door Open Faith of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
In 2012, I met Rev. Marie on social networking and became friends and spouses. We had several discussions concerning the Metaphysic of the Unitarian and the Baptist Faith of which we were members. Our conversation became more interesting as they spoke about the Christian faith, the usage of the Bible, the historical Jesus, the history of the church, etc.
Rev. Eric had left Belleville, Ontario and moved to Trois-Rivières, Quebec, while Rev. Marie lived in Jeddore, Nova Scotia. Since no Unitarian churches were in Trois-Rivières to continue our religious rites, Rev. Eric became associated with the Église Évangélique Chrétienne de Lorraine as a Celebrant Pastor and working in his chaplaincy ministry until 2014. Rev. Marie from the United Baptist in Atlantic Canada pursuit her goal at the University of Sedona.
Eric Michel Ministry and Chaplaincy became Eric Michel Ministries International and became a Non-For-Profit Religious Corporation at Corporation Canada on July 14, 2014.
With the new sub-ministry of St Luke, the Executive Board of Elders (Board of Bishops) and the Board of Elders (Congregation) proposed and voted at unanimity to amend the wording in our constitution to reflect our members’ reality at Eric Michel Ministries International.
Amendment regarding our faith from Christian Unitarian to Non-Denominational Christian for the Chaplaincy Ministry and The Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry, including The Footsteps Of Jesus Seminary and Bible Academy.
The goal for this change is for better integration with other denominations. The Chaplaincy mandate to help people of the community need to create strong relations with the Ecumenical Christian Churches and Ecumenical Organizations that are part of the global Christian community.
In 2017 with the association of churches from the African United Methodist of Malawi, the Indian Pentecostal Church of Andhra Pradesh and the Christian Evangelic Church in Uganda united under Interdenominational Assembly of Churches we transform our ministries into Methodist Episcopal Nonconforming Conference.
Rt. Rev. Marie Yvonne Bishop and Chief Chaplain
Motto: Learn today, Lead Tomorrow
- Rt. Rev. Marie Yvonne was ordained by the University of .Metaphysics at Sedona on January the 31st 2010 and appointed Bishop of EMMI on October 4, 2013.
- Rt. Rev. Marie Yvonne have a Bachelor Metaphysical Science from Sedona, Arizona Class of 2010
- Rt. Rev Marie Yvonne is a spiritual counsellor and a Metaphysical Teacher at the R.T.T. Ministry, and she is an experienced professional with many years of studies, teaching and working in her field.
- Rt. Rev. Marie Yvonne is an active Member of The Sedona University, and associate with fellow Affinity groups.
- Rt .Rev. Marie Yvonne co-founder with the Most Rev. Eric Michel of the Chaplaincy Ministry. She was in the 1980,s a Sunday School Teacher and Sunday School Superintendent and also a member for many years of the Jeddore Women’s Missionary
- Most of her life was dedicated to the well being of others mainly in the field of counseling in her community and carry it in her Chaplain Ministry.
- Rt. Rev. Marie Yvonne is the founder of the independent Baptist New Hope Ministry and Missions (NHMM) since 2013.
Eric Michel Academic:
- Bible Study UQAS – Course at Radio-Quebec
- Bible College Dominican
- Facilitating small groups UQAH
- Certificate: involvement of basic training for volunteers for AIDS
- Maisonneuve College Certificate: Addiction and dependence AIDS and lifestyle experiences
Sexual risk behaviours and intervene with drug users (injection)
- Educom Training Certification Service: Conflict Management and Mediation
- Certificate Regional Office for AIDS: a human face on addiction
- Drug and Alcohol Certification: Myths and Realities
- Certificate intervening with adolescent: Myths and Realities
- Certificate management and conflict mediation
- Certification training in mental health: intervention methods in the framework of the law on the protection of persons whose mental state presents a danger to themselves or others.
- Certification: Training in street outreach work I & II
- Certificate: AIDS, law and me
- Acknowledgement: Attendant training in palliative care to patients with AIDS
- Certificate: Crisis Intervention (field)
2011 The Most Reverend Eric Michel, Phil.D., D. Div., Th.D.
- Archbishop, Primus of the Eric Michel Ministries International, which includes the Interdenominational Assembly of Churches Ministry an international association of churches and para-churches;
- Founder of Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry (1987) (SUNS)
- Director of Footsteps of Jesus Seminary and Bible Academy (2015),
- Commander of EMMI Chaplaincy (2010);
- Co-Founder of the Independent Baptist New Hope Ministry & Missions (2013);
- Founder of Harverstime Bible Academy (2017);
- Founder of Eric Michel Pentecostal Ministry (2017)
- Founder of EMMI Third Order of Saint Francis (2020).
Our memberships is at 267 class A and B, and we have 10 480 followers on social medias.